Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with valve and audio sink

From: Almohanad Fayez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with valve and audio sink
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 12:50:10 -0500 (EST)

try running the same fix with the static variable, this problem will show up even with simple setups because it's in the alsa audio source block.  even though the fix works i wouldn't recommend it for long term solution because it's a hack.  you can look into the FIXME section of the code to make a more permenant solution.

al