Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnu Radio on F14

From: Jeff
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnu Radio on F14
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:04:49 -0500

I built a gnuradio-3.3.0 source RPM for F14.  You can download it here
http://www.umich.edu/~jagregor/gnuradio-3.3.0-1.src.rpm

Use yum-builddep gnuradio to install all of the build dependencies.

Since I haven't set up my packages to be signed, I'm not providing
binaries.  I sent this to the package maintainer, but it may never get
included in the official repos.
-Jeff