Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help required --Urgent--F led light glowing and D

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help required --Urgent--F led light glowing and D led light is not glowing
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 10:44:26 -0800

The fpga code on the master branch is for the gnuradio usrp2 driver. So
you have the right code, but I think it only builds properly under ISE10.x

Further (if thats not the case), make sure that when you write to the sd
card, that this card also works with know working images. See note about
the sd cards:
http://www.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/usrp2.html#load-the-images-onto-the-sd-card-usrp2-only

-josh