Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maximum antenna input voltage on LFRX

From: Nick Smith
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maximum antenna input voltage on LFRX
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 17:02:28 -0800 (PST)

I tried with a 330 ohm and 33 ohm resistor, and the voltage stayed the same as
without. I have no doubt that it is mostly power line and the 1kW AM station
that is within walking distance. :)

Also, the ground here isn't a very good ground, so that probably throws
measurements off.

As for where it's situated, it's an indoor antenna. In a very noisy house.
I long for a better location. :)

--- Nick