Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] output 0 is not connected internally

From: George S. Williams
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] output 0 is not connected internally
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 12:39:32 -0500

On 12/30/2010 12:16 PM, Brad Hein wrote:

Unfortunately the compile failed - I ran into compile errors with things in the usrp2 and gr-usrp2 directories, so I removed them from the Makefile and the compile eventually went through... But make install didn't seem to install any new grc binaries. I made sure to run configure with --with-grc, so I don't think it's being skipped.

Is anybody else out there working on getting gnuradio working in Fedora14 who would like to join forces?

My next step is to install Ubuntu (not to use, but as a reference), which is what I saw a user in a youtube video using to demonstrate a touch tones app. I'll try and transplant grc to Fedora, or at least compare the two configurations to hopefully expose a difference in the python files so I can get it working.

Tom

grc is now called gnuradio-companion

For me it's at-   /usr/local/bin/gnuradio-companion

I spent a week trying to figure it out...

HTH,
George