[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Building gr-uhd: .Tpo file not found/Permission d

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Building gr-uhd: .Tpo file not found/Permission denied
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 00:39:07 +0100

schrieb Josh Blum on 2011-01-09 04:29:
> Its nothing special, you probably just did sudo make command and got
> something with root permission. Make sure that your user has permission
> on all the files, worst case scenario, git clean and rebuild.

You are right, thanks.

For some strange reason gr-uhd/lib/.deps was owned by root:root. I think
I ran sudo make install when the tree was not built. This triggered a
regular build, wich started with 'make dep', wich generated root wowned
.dep-directories.

sudo make distclean
was the solution.

Regards