Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Finally compiled USRP2 code works finewithUDPimag

From: Gabriel Morel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Finally compiled USRP2 code works finewithUDPimage ...but not with compiled Raw Ethernet Image
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 13:27:19 -0500

I had try 'make' in commad prompt of windows but 'command not found', i had try it in cygwin but problem with ise_helper.tcl. I'm trying with gnumake but I don't understand how to work with it for the moment. I know you don't have to teach me how to use somethings like this, but do you have any idea what can I do.

If it's not the makefile that block me to compile a fonctionnal bin file, can it be the seed in ISE. Because i had read the makefile and it don't configure some variables that could caused my problem. I already initialized all the variables in the makefile but the binary file doesn't work. I really have trouble to understanding what works wrong.

Can you donwload the same project than me, recompile it, test it and tell me step by step what you did please. If you do that and if all works fine for you, I will stop to send message about that.

Thank you

Gabriel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh Blum" <address@hidden>