Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM on USRP2

From: Veljko Pejovic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM on USRP2
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:38:10 -0800

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions.
I use two USRP2s. When the receiver is loaded with the UHD driver it
exhibits poor performance. No matter if the sender is using the
standard or the UHD driver.

The buffer shouldn't be the problem:

"Current recv sock buff size: 50000000 bytes"

I do get that filtering warning, though:

"Warning:
    WBX: No tunable bandwidth, fixed filtered to 40MHz"

get_samp_rate returns the exact sampling rate I set it to.

Veljko