[Discuss-gnuradio] Help : Can we use the c++ part of the gnuradio only.

From: ton ph
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help : Can we use the c++ part of the gnuradio only.
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 13:11:50 +0530

HI everyone ,
  I want to know a thing regarding gnuradio to all the guys out there regarding the gnuradio implementation using the c++ programming only.
What i mean to say is that i want to use c++ part of the gnuradio and remove the python part in my experiment regarding the signal processing blocks.
I want my code to be programmed in c++programming and not using the python.My signal processing block is in c++.
Thanks in advance for your concern , and hope someone will guide me in this topic.