[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD won't work with GRC

From: Fabian Klaes
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD won't work with GRC
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 14:51:27 +0100

Dear list,

i somehow can't get the UHD working with GRC. Detecting an USRP2 with uhd_find_devices works just fine.
I am building from git (master) (what should include the UHD since today. I'm also seeing the gr-uhd directory.)
I think that the issue is with ./configure, because there i can't find gr-uhd when ./configure is finished. It prints:

The following components were skipped either because you asked not
to build them or they didn't pass configuration checks:

usrp2-firmware

These components will not be built.

The following GNU Radio components have been successfully configured:

config
gruel
gnuradio-core
usrp
usrp2
gr-usrp
gr-usrp2
gr-msdd6000
gr-audio-alsa
gr-audio-oss
gr-atsc
gr-cvsd-vocoder
gr-gpio
gr-gsm-fr-vocoder
gr-noaa
gr-pager
gr-radar-mono
gr-radio-astronomy
gr-trellis
gr-video-sdl
gr-wxgui
gr-qtgui
gr-sounder
gr-utils
gnuradio-examples
grc
docs

You my now run the make command to build these components.

The following components were skipped either because you asked not
to build them or they didn't pass configuration checks:

gcell
gr-gcell
gr-audio-jack
gr-audio-osx
gr-audio-portaudio
gr-audio-windows
gr-comedi

These components will not be built.

Configured GNU Radio release v3.3.1git-144-gf294603d for build.

But gr-uhd is neither in the components that will be build, nor in those, that won't be build.

I also tried ./configure --enable-gr-uhd but that didn't change a thing :-(

If you got any ideas on how to proceed, please let me know.

Fabian