[Discuss-gnuradio] help: in finding ebook - by corby

From: ton ph
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] help: in finding ebook - by corby
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 19:22:51 +0530

hi everyone,
 As i was searching for a book on gnuradio and usrp , i found a book "Software Defined Radio : with GNU Radio and USRP: 1st Edition" by corby , and i beleive this could clear me much of my doubts. But a problem is that i am not able to get any place to download this book. Can someone help me in locating a place where i can download the pdf version of the book.
Thanks in advance to all first.