[Discuss-gnuradio] Using UHD with one USRP and trying to verify that Im

From: Isaac Gerg
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using UHD with one USRP and trying to verify that Im sending data
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 18:53:21 -0500

I have on USRP and I'm simultaneously sending an receiving data from it using the UHD interface.  Im trying to determine if I am sending my samples at all.  I am sending all 100's using COMPLEX_FLOAT32 interface.  I have a basixRX and basicTX boards.  Both are hooked up on the A side of the USRP.  I have a cable connecting TX-A to RX-A with an attenuator in the middle.  I transmit but do not seem to see my signal.  Here is a dump from my program.
--
Using Device: Single USRP:
  Device: usrp1 device

Setting RX Rate: 250000.000000 sps...
Actual RX Rate: 250000.000000 sps...

Setting RX Freq: 4.000000 Mhz...
Actual RX Freq: 4.000000 Mhz...

Setting RX Gain: 0.000000 dB...
Actual RX Gain: 0.000000 dB...

Setting TX Rate: 0.250000 Msps...
Actual TX Rate: 0.250000 Msps...

Setting TX Freq: 4.000000 Mhz...
Actual TX Freq: 4.000000 Mhz...

Setting TX Gain: 0.000000 dB...
Actual TX Gain: 0.000000 dB...

LO Locked = 1
--
I have also removed the attenuator for a short while but still see no signal.

Do I have the daughterboards hooked up correctly?

Thank you,
Isaac