[Discuss-gnuradio] TPB Scheduler - Block Scheduling Rate

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] TPB Scheduler - Block Scheduling Rate
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 15:57:16 -0500

Hey all -

I'm running some experiments, and would like to directly tune the rate
that the TPB scheduler is switching between blocks.  I've dug around a
bit, and can't seem to find the relevant portions of code; I've never
looked at this part of GNURadio before, and the gruel / boost mix is
slightly hard to follow.

Has anyone tried anything like this before, or can someone point me in
the direction of the relevant source file?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Ben