Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] TPB Scheduler - Block Scheduling Rate

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] TPB Scheduler - Block Scheduling Rate
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:23:01 -0500

As I understand it, there is code in the GNURadio scheduler stuff that
manages block scheduling, to some degree.

I'm aware of the kernel's role in switching between the threads
themselves, but I was under the impression that block scheduling, was
at least in some part, influenced by GNU Radio.

If this is incorrect though, someone please correct me!

Cheers,
Ben