Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc amplitude demodulation questions

From: ematlis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc amplitude demodulation questions
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:33:42 -0800 (PST)

Getting back to my question about adjusting decimation on the fly, and having
the FFT sink adjust to show the spectrum correctly, I have an example of what I
am doing on my site at:

www.nd.edu/~ematlis/z.gnuradio

There's a jpg and the grc file there.  If anybody would care to take a look and
comment, that would be great.  Basically, I want to dynamically adjust the
software decimation going on in the AM Demod block, and have the result shown
correctly in the FFT sink.  What I am seeing is the x-axis of the FFT changes,
but not the position of the spectrum.  A variable slider is used to control the
decimation value in the AM Demod block, and the Sample Rate in the FFT sink is
dependent on the same variable, but something is not correct.

Thanks,
eric