[Discuss-gnuradio] Intra-body communication with USRPs

From: Songsong Gee
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Intra-body communication with USRPs
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 14:11:53 +0900

Now I'm trying to make an intra-body communication system
Thus I'm looking for freq. characteristics of the human body
I found something like below:

methods.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11382666/methods.png

Here are 3 methods.
The question is that if I tried to make the intra-body communication system with 2 USRPs,
What does this system correspond with?
I'm not pretty good at CIRCUITry... and internal structure (schema) of USRP
If someone has idea with it, I appreciat it in advance.

Thank you