[Discuss-gnuradio] Requirements for building USRP2 FPGA firmware on Ubun

From: Elvis Dowson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Requirements for building USRP2 FPGA firmware on Ubuntu 10.04
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 00:03:12 +0400

Hi,
      I know its been discussed many times, it's a bit confusing as to the
exact versions of the tools that are required for building USRP2 FPGA firmware,
for use with the UHD driver on Ubuntu 10.04. The README file in the uhd git
repo for the fpga folder doesn't list this information.

Question 01: Which version of ISE is know to work with the UHD driver and GNU
Radio 3.3.1 master branch?

Question 02: What is the build command and what options should I use to build
the USRP2 UHD FPGA firmware image?

Elvis Dowson