Re: Re[Discuss-gnuradio] g:Books on GNU RADIO AND USRP IMPLEMENTATION

From: mrahaim
Subject: Re: Re[Discuss-gnuradio] g:Books on GNU RADIO AND USRP IMPLEMENTATION
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:54:32 -0500

I attempted to find a good book on GNURadio when I first started working with it and I came across a book called "Software Defined Radio with GNURadio and USRP" by Cory Clark. The bad news is I haven't found any place where I could purchase it (Seems to be out of print?). I'm curious if anyone has actually read the book.

Regards,

Michael Rahaim
Graduate Research Assistant
Smart Lighting Engineering Research Center
Boston University
address@hidden

Quoting Tom Rondeau <address@hidden>:

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 8:05 AM, sumitstop