Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: FUNCube dongle

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: FUNCube dongle
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:45:02 -0800

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 16:28, Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden> wrote:
On 02/22/2011 07:11 PM, Johnathan Corgan wrote:

Send me the hardware :-)

Johnathan
I don't have one, but you may have a good case for getting a freebie to do the Gnu Radio support for it.

Having been unemployed for the last 7 months, and just starting a new job, anything more expensive than
 Ramen noodles is a "luxury item" for me :-)

Congratulations, by the way.  Hope your new situation still affords you time to work on the odd GNU Radio block now and then.

Johnathan