Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to stop the top_block and restart signal tran

From: Guanbo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to stop the top_block and restart signal transmission
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 15:25:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Yan

I tried the similar python code as yours, as follows:

tb.start()
send_pkt("payload", eof=False)
print "before lock()"
tb.lock()
print "after lock()"
time.sleep(1)
print "before unlock()"
tb.unlock()
print "after unlock()"

I found out that, the last print is not showing up.

Do you have idea regarding to this issue?
Thanks