Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to stop the top_block and restart signal tran

From: Yan Nie
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to stop the top_block and restart signal transmission
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 18:55:17 -0500

Hi Guanbo,

In my case,  I added a tb.wait() after the tb is unlock to wait for the unlock action finished, so that the last line shows. However, it still gives the carrier wave on the oscilloscope. I also tried top_block._u._subdev.set_enable(False) to completely disable the transmitter then set_enable(True) to re-enable the transmitter based on hardware consideration, but it still doesn't work