Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FM Receiver

From: Anoth
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FM Receiver
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 18:41:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I agree that it is a sample rate issue. The USRP sends too many data to the
computer which becomes overrun. As you said, I put a Polyphase Resampler
between the USRP and the WBFM receive blocks (
http://old.nabble.com/file/p31046181/fm_receiver.py fm_receiver.py ). But,
when I execute the flow graph, I get this message :

PCM name: hw:0,0
Access types:
    MMAP_INTERLEAVED     YES
    MMAP_NONINTERLEAVED  NO
    MMAP_COMPLEX         NO
    RW_INTERLEAVED       YES
    RW_NONINTERLEAVED    NO
Formats:
    S16_LE               YES
Number of channels
    min channels: 2
    max channels: 2
    2 channels  YES
Sample Rates:
    min rate:    8000 (dir = 0)
    max rate:   48000 (dir = 0)
      8000  YES
     16000  YES
     22050  YES
     32000  YES
     44100  YES
     48000  YES
     96000  NO
    192000  NO
audio_alsa_sink[hw:0,0]: using S16_LE
>>> gr_fir_ccf: using SSE

>>> Done

Nothing happens and I can no longer see the FFT sink window. By the way,
sorry for the delay of my response, but I have not worked on this project
for a couple of days.

Francois