Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to decode the convolutional code in the GRC

From: Ben Reynwar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to decode the convolutional code in the GRC
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:51:44 -0700

You're right my suggestion won't work since the demodulation blocks
output bits, and the viterbi_combined block expects complex symbols.
I'll try again.

How about something like the dbpsk block
(gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/blks2impl/dbpsk.py) but with the
constellation_decoder replaced with trellis_viterbi_combined.  If I
was going to do this I wouldn't try to do it in GRC, but it is
probably possible.

Ben