[Discuss-gnuradio] Where can I find C++ source code of an API

From: Fengyuan Gong
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Where can I find C++ source code of an API
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 13:58:25 -0400

Hi,

I am a new learner of gnuradio. I want to know how gnuradio do carrier sensing. In the following function,
    def carrier_sensed(self):
        """
        Return True if we think carrier is present.
        """
        #return self.probe.level() > X
        return self.probe.unmuted()

I don't know what is the C++ source code for probe.unmuted, can anyone tell me where to find it? I want to know how C++ get RSSI and process it to get whether carrier is present or not.

Thanks~
Fengyuan Gong