[Discuss-gnuradio] problem about the value of spectrum_sense's power

From: george1012
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem about the value of spectrum_sense's power
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 09:23:03 +0800 (CST)

Hi,all
i have been studied usrp_spectrum_sense for a while and acquired some achievements of spectrum sensing. But there is still a problem confused me,that is the value of my output power spectrum. i use bluetooth signal
as my source signal because of its frequency range. i also look up the specification of this bluetooth signal's power, it's about 20dBm. However, my received signal from usrp value is large more than 20dBm,
it's about 70dBm. i do not know what should i modify from spectrum_sense.py. Is it the gain control cause? i am now in trouble,any help would be appreciate.

Regards