Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building QT gui without the three D bits

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building QT gui without the three D bits
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:40:26 -0400

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 2:37 PM, Philip Balister <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm trying the build qtqui on the USRP-E100. I was making progress until I run into qwtplot3d and things started to get messy. I should be able to get qt with 3d support going, but it is not coming up right away and I was hoping I could diable 3d support in gnuradio and just run the 2d qt portions.

Can I build gnuradio with qt support, and omit the 3d pieces?

Philip

I was afraid that was what your mail was referring to. Ignore the 3d stuff. I took out the Waterfall3dPlot a little while ago. The qwtplot3d project is too unstable and has one of the worst build structures I've seen in a project like that. It was too much of a hassle even on a full desktop environment.

I thought that I also removed the dependencies to it. If you are following the methods proscribed on the website, those are for the releases that still have this dependency requirement. It will be removed from the website when the next tarball release is made.

Tom