RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to use the SNR block in the GRC

From: intermilan
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to use the SNR block in the GRC
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 18:20:59 +0800

hi josh:

Thank you for your last e-mail.I am sorry I did not mention the version of GRC I used,and it is 3.2.2(GNU Radio is 3.3.3).
And I found the probe_function block as you said.I use a scope block to connect to the probe_function block to see the output
of the blcok.I also put the bpsk modulated data input this block,and put the output of the block to a file_sink.

I use the ID of the gr_probe_mpsk_snr block as the parameter Block ID of the probe_function block, then set the parameter
 Function name as the name of the functions in the gr_probe_mpsk_snr block such as signal_mean(), snr().But there is an
error " 'gr_hier_block2_sptr' object has no attribute 'signal_mean' "in the flow graph .Why did it happen? Did I set some parameters wrong?

Can you give me a example flow graph (not the one in the digital-bertfolder)about the gr_probe_mpsk_snr and probe_function?

Thank you

inter