[Discuss-gnuradio] Using File Sink Block

From: Steve Joseph
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using File Sink Block
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 01:39:31 -0400

I am trying to save the output of a stream to a .txt file using the gr_file_sink block.  After running the flowgraph, the .txt file either cannot be opened due to missing formatting information, or the file just appears empty.

Is there a line I can add to the python script to make the file readable in a standard editor? Am I using the block wrong somehow?

Thanks in advance.

Steve Joseph