[Discuss-gnuradio] Guide : what is the value of the IF converted before

From: ton ph
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Guide : what is the value of the IF converted before feeding the ADC in usrp/gnuradio
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 14:14:38 +0530

Hi everyone ,
 I would like to know what is the actual last converted IF frequency which is actually fed to the ADC in usrp/gnuradio , since ADC rate is 64MS/s , I hope it IF should be less than 2xSampling rate of ADC, which implies IF could not be 70Mhz. So what is the value of IF before entering the ADC and what speed rate does the baseband is fed to the ADC for samping.
Thanks in advance and also i apologize for any errrormatic information in my post.

--
Phenomenon
# Life is the most precious phenomenon ever happen ...

# Lets pray and give emotional strength to the innocent brave victims of japan
# they are human and m also a human which implies we are one.