Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio and Uhd on windows,

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio and Uhd on windows,
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:13:59 -0700

>   I downloaded and installed it as you described it, when trying to run that
> gnuradio\bin\gnuradio-companion.py I received an error message "Cannot import
> gnuradio.

Make sure you have the most recent installer (i posted yesterday)
http://www.ettus.com/downloads/gnuradio/gnuradio-built-2011-04-13/

I accidentally the python when I built the previous installer (due to an
issue with a relative path). So the site-packages were completely missing.

You can also test this quickly w/

python.exe -c "from gnuradio import gr"
python.exe -c "from gnuradio import uhd"

Does it show errors?

> Are your PYTHONPATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH set correctly?" even if I set
> PYTHONPATH
> and PATH correctly, I checked and double-checked it (I'm using the
> Rapid Environment Editor).

I know, nice isnt it?

-Josh