Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD disable receive

From: Mike Clark
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD disable receive
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 07:50:59 -0400

> I might suggest:
> 1) shut off the demodulation in software when transmitting.
> 2) transmit and receive on different frequencies.
> 3) reject the received packet at the mac layer

Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure how to shut off demodulation in
software. I ended up finding the "valve" block and using that to
inbetween the USRP source and the Demod. The sender then sets it to
bool(1) right before transmitting and bool(0) afterwards. That seems
to have fixed it. Eventually I'll build up a MAC layer and that won't
be necessary. Works for now though.

Thanks again for the info.