Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re ceiving DBPSK side not working.

From: ish13
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re ceiving DBPSK side not working.
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 13:04:39 -0700 (PDT)

No I am using TVRX to receive and basic TX to transmit.  I have changed the
following values,
Receive.
Decimation=256
gain = 20

Transmitter.
Interpolation= 512
Multiply Const=5000

I am now receiving my audio file and saving the data into another file.
Though the data is not the just the file data because the play back of the
song it has a lot of noise.

But sorry I have version 3.3.

Ismael