Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM problem with USRP and GRC

From: killol
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM problem with USRP and GRC
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 18:15:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all
I am also trying to get OFDM mod and demod blocks already present in
gnuradio distribution to work.
The blocks work when used on the same computer. Once I try to receive on the
other USRP, the OFDM demodulator does not demodulate any signal.
Can anyone please let me know what problem might be there.

Someone suggested that there might be synchronaztion problem because of
which the receiver frequency drifts and does not demodulate the transmitted
frequency.

Can someone please help me regarding the same.

Best,
Killol