[Discuss-gnuradio] Error when using UHD, GRC

From: Mark Colin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error when using UHD, GRC
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:55:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

   regarding my previous question I checked GRC and saw that WX GUI or QT GUI can be choosed, for some example I added some sliders for variables from QT GUI Widgets and I received some other error:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "D:\TestProjects\Test\dial_tone.py", line 17, in <module>

    import PyQt4.Qwt5 as Qwt

  File "D:\Environment\Python27\lib\site-packages\PyQt4\Qwt5\__init__.py", line 32, in <module>

    from Qwt import *

RuntimeError: the PyQt4.QtCore module is version -1 but the PyQt4.Qwt5.Qwt module requires version 0

I tried to find any explanation to this error but no success. Why it requires other version? I installed latest versions from each installer.

Thanks,

Best regards,
Mark.