[Discuss-gnuradio] Upgrading from OpenSuse11.2 to OpenSuse11.3 - Graphic

From: Ignacio
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Upgrading from OpenSuse11.2 to OpenSuse11.3 - Graphical sinks lost
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 18:12:12 -0300

Hi all,

I recently upgraded from OpenSuse 11.2 to OpenSuse 11.3 (x86_64). I uninstalled; recompiled and reinstalled gnuradio, cheetah, qwt and qwtplot3d; but I can't see graphical sinks like fftsink2 or scopesink2.
Non gui samples like dial_tone.py work well, but a basic gui like simplegui.py fail without errors; if I use "python simplegui.py" from a terminal window, I have the prompt again after a few seconds without an error message. What else could I try to see what is broken? Thanks in advance for your help.

best regards,
Pedro Ignacio