Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Implementation of dynamic spectrum access

From: Yang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Implementation of dynamic spectrum access
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 20:50:45 +0800

Hi Adib,
I read your publications on gnuradio. What method did you use to sense the spectrum? How could you achieve that sensing time, 0.xx ms? I searched the forum for spectrum sense but find no explanation for slow sensing.

Is there any other sensing methods applicable to gnuradio? The logic of spectrum_sense.py seems to be perfect.

Cheers,

--
Yang
Sent with Sparrow