Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Latest UHD version: error after update while tryi

From: Vlad Stoianovici
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Latest UHD version: error after update while trying to compile GRC model
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:50:45 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Josh,
Since I'm a newbie with GRC+UHD would you care to elaborate on the mentioned
procedure?!
How would I identify the "old UHD library files"?
After downloading the latest UHD from git clone
git://ettus.sourcerepo.com/ettus/uhd.git should I go ahead with the typical
steps: cmake ../, make, make test, sudo make install, sudo ldconfig in the
uhd build folder? or is there a different way of going about this?
Thanks!

Vlad.