Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with new signal processing block

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with new signal processing block
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 10:40:26 -0400

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 3:52 PM, Felipe Fideles <address@hidden> wrote:
I was just trying to execute tem example How to Square, available at gr-howto-write-a-block-3.3.0.tar.gz.
When I use the make check command, It fails.

What version of GNU Radio are you using? Make sure you don't have multiple conflicting versions (say in both /usr and /usr/local).

Without more detail, that's the best explanation I can think of.

Tom