[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio out-of-tree module with CMake

From: Moritz Fischer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio out-of-tree module with CMake
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 14:05:20 +0200

Hey guys,

while porting our Spectral Estimation Toolbox to CMake I realized, that the outcome [1] might be also interesting for other people.

I threw out some stuff which most people will not need from our project (like linking our Fortran code) and adapted the ./create-gnuradio-out-of-tree-project [2] to download the tarball from my webserver.

However, it still needs some testing and tweaking and feedback is always welcome.

As I'm quite new to CMake there also might be some more elegant (less stupid) ways to do stuff.

Also big thanks to Josh for doing the GNU Radio CMake port, that enabled me to borrow huge parts.

All the best & happy hacking

Moritz

[1] https://github.com/mfischer/gr-specest
[2] http://www.pure-entropy.org/~moe/create-out-of-tree