Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet Decoder block malfunction after demodulati

From: Vlad Stoianovici
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Packet Decoder block malfunction after demodulation!
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 05:31:59 -0700 (PDT)

John,
I did the simulation of the receive - transmit flow, bypassing the Usrp sink
and source and putting in their place a Channel Model block and it works,
meaning that you were right.
This probably means that there is a problem with my USRP sink and source
parameters, probably the sample rate, which I am currently investigating.

Vlad.