Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio and GRC on Ubuntu 11.04

From: John Ackermann N8UR
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio and GRC on Ubuntu 11.04
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 19:57:33 -0400

This was an error on execution. Building from sources with Marcus' script solved the problem.

John
----

nimsi stouwdam said the following on 06/15/2011 05:37 PM:
Hello,

What kind of error does the GRC give? Occurs the error while making the GRC?
Because I had an error while making the GRC and I worked around it.

I have downloaded the latest GNURadio from the site. Then I copied the
files of my own signalblocks from the old GNURadio to the new one.
In the new GNURadio I adjusted the makefile and ... .i file (the dots
means the module name).

Hopefully this helps.

Regards,
Nimsi