Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building GNU Radio/GRC on the E100

From: Almohanad Fayez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building GNU Radio/GRC on the E100
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 20:39:56 -0400 (EDT)

Since I don't have much experience running wxPython I'll leave it to someone more knowledgeable for commenting.  In regards to the configuration you'll have to be more specific about your issue ... is it that you want to build usrp1 module and it's not building or is it some other component?  I like to use the "--enable-name-of-component" flag in the configuration step so configuration would fail when the missing dependency is discovered this way we can help you address that missing dependency.

Though if you're issue is building the usrp module then you should be using the UHD driver.

al fayez