Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio code walkthrough

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio code walkthrough
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 10:54:42 -0400

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 8:43 AM, adib_sairi <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear GNU Radio community,

I and my group had this tutorial/code walkthrough to share. we found out
that it is quite hard for beginner to start with GNU Radio, hopefully this
walkthrough explanation can help a bit.

this is the 1st version. please help us to improve by giving comment on any
mistake that we made. any comment is highly appreciated.

the slide can be downloaded from this site
http://trg.fke.utm.my/members/adib/ under tutorials section.

thanks and have a nice day.

Adib

-----
Mohd Adib Sarijari
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

my website: http://trg.fke.utm.my/members/adib/
my faculty: http://www.fke.utm.my/
my university: http://www.utm.my/

Hi Abid,
This looks good. Feel free to add a link to the gnuradio.org Wiki (maybe under "presentations" or make a new page under "Documentation" for tutorial material). The guest login is guest:gnuradio, unless you have already registered your own account.

Thanks!

Tom