Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Vector sink

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Vector sink
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 22:34:50 -0400

The vector sinks are not meant for "production" code, but for simple tests scripts. If you need to continuously get data out of a flow graph, the best approach is to use a message sink and have a thread that reads the message queue until another message is posted, then you do what you want with the returned data from there.

This is how we get data out of the digital modulation examples.

Tom
Thanks, Tom.  I figured this out a little while ago.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator