[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD quadrature sampling help

From: Brett L. Trotter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD quadrature sampling help
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 10:46:58 -0500

We have a number of old flowgraphs that take advantage of quadrature
sampling and work fine in USRP1 non-uhd, but once converted to UHD (for
USRP1 and 2), we've been wholly unable to come up with subdev specs that
work- the I and Q are not synchronized in any way and any change in
frequency changes the relative phase between I and Q. The main
flowgraphs we're trying to convert are Charles Swiger's VNA and related
flowgraphs from http://swigerco.com/gnuradio/index.html . Can anyone
offer some proven working flowgraphs, or reduced version of them, for
UHD that depend on quadrature sampling at the USRP (LFRX or BasicRX) as
an example to us?