Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] File Sink & Buffering

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] File Sink & Buffering
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 20:09:50 -0400

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Ryan Pape <address@hidden> wrote:
I am using the current GIT version.  I'm using data collected from a USRP1 at an earlier time but captured to disk.  Incidentally, after further analyzing the situation, I do not believe the latency in starting my "save to disk" operation is the problem. I think it is more esoteric and probably unrelated..but it will be something I watch.  I will look at the file you have referenced and implement something similiar in the event the problem persists..it sounds like there is no ready made block to serve as this buffer, which was my main question.

Thanks for the help