Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion GUI sinks don't scale to lapto

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion GUI sinks don't scale to laptop screen resolution
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 20:01:57 -0400

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 7:01 PM, Richard Clarke <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi All,

does anyone know if there is a setting or configuration file I need to modify to get gnuradio-companion to scale GUI sinks correctly for my laptop screen resolution?
If for example I have a wx scope gui and an fft gui stacked one above the other so I can see them simultaneously, the lower plot is missing half of the lower portion off the bottom of the screen, i.e it doesn't scale itself to fit within the confines of the visible screen. If I specify the Grid Position of the two scopes so that they are next to each (left,right) I still lose a portion off the right of my screen. Is it possible to have these wx gui objects dynamically scale?

I'm running the latest git 3.4 version of GNU Radio.

Thanks very much.

Regards
Richard

Richard,
I don't believe anything like what you are asking for currently exists (if it does, it's not a well-known feature).

Tom