[Discuss-gnuradio] How to get source code for the stock FPGA binary

From: Leonard Marziliano
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to get source code for the stock FPGA binary
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 16:57:22 -0400

Hi,

I have a USRP2 rev3.01 and I want to modify the FPGA code for experimentation. However, I don't want to get the current FPGA code version (head version) because , if I'm not mistaken, it supports the new UHD interface which I don't use in my host application. So my questions are:

  1. Can I get the source code for the stock FPGA of the USRP2 version I have ? If yes, how ?
  2. If I can't get the stock FPGA source code, then is it possible for a USRP2 using the latest FPGA binary to work with a host who does not use the UHD interface ?
Thanks,
Leonard
--
Léonard Marziliano, Research Engineer

Communications Research Centre Canada (CRC)
3701 Carling, Ottawa, CANADA K2H 8S2
Tel: (613) 993-0578
Fax: (613) 990-0316
http://www.crc.gc.ca