Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] listen to radio station fm or am

From: Matthias Wilhelm
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] listen to radio station fm or am
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:08:47 +0200

Hi,

There is an (older) article on listening to FM radio in Linux Journal
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7505

It's good to understand how GNU Radio and the demod chain works, and what the
parameters of usrp_wfm.py do.

However, on the hardware side you need the TVRX or WBX board to tune to the
right frequencies.

Matthias