Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Plotting Data Received by USRP

From: valentac
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Plotting Data Received by USRP
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:29:48 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, I wasn't aware of those difference between the vector source and the
message source. So if I put my data in a message source, can I connect this
directly to qtgui.time_sink_f? I'd think I'd have to do some other
formatting here.

Let me explain a bit more...after receiving the payload from the message
sink following the receiver path in benchmark_rx, I have some data. I'd like
to plot this data on a time graph and update it after every packet is
received. I guess fundamentally my question is, what type of source do I
need to do this. It appears that a message source is the wrong length to
connect to the time_sink_f.